Subscribe to WalkGPS for full access
One simple affordable yearly subscription for unlimited access to WalkGPS info.
- Full access to 85+ walks in the Perth region, and 20 in the South West, WA (over 1000km of bushwalk info).
- Access to new walks as they are added.
- Receive emailed subscriber-only updates.
- Full access to all site content, including custom maps and GPS ‘tracks’ for all walks.
- Free copy of WalkGPS “Starter notes for GPS users” & “How to create your own GPS walk files” available on request, subscribers-only (see GPS Navigation and contact WalkGPS).
- Cancel anytime, no questions.
- A 33.33% discount applies for eligible members of bushwalking clubs (coupon number required).
- Non-subscribers have access to ~30% of the walks but no access to newly added walk pages and no emailed update notices; Visit this page to see a total list of private and public walk info.
- $30 per year for a standard subscription and $20 per year for eligible bushwalking club members (with coupon).
- This site wasn’t created to make money; it was created, and is run to encourage and support people to get out and enjoy the amazing adventurous bushwalks WA’s Perth region has to offer. Your subscription will help cover costs and keep the site up-to-date and running.
- SPECIAL SEPT. – OCT. 2023 OFFER!!: Obtain a one-year free subscription! Conditions: Before subscribing to WalkGPS below, first become a new Individual Member of HikeWest – WA’s peak hiking body – for just $20. After successfully applying for HikeWest membership, you will receive by email from HikeWest a coupon number to enter when completing the WalkGPS subscription form to claim your free one year WalkGPS subscription. WalkGPS supports HikeWest’s mission of promoting and fostering hiking in WA. This special offer ends 25 October 2023. IMP. NOTE: This special offer does not apply to existing, lapsed, or renewing WalkGPS subscribers nor to HikeWest Individual Members who joined HikeWest prior to 18 September 2023 or who join after 25 October 2023.