Subscribe to WalkGPS for full access
One simple affordable yearly subscription for unlimited access to WalkGPS info.
- Full access to 70+ walks in Perth region, W.A. (over 1000km of bushwalk info). Only ~30% of the walks are accessible to non-subscribers.
- Access to new walks as they are added.
- Receive emailed subscriber-only updates.
- Full access to all site content.
- Free copy of WalkGPS “Starter notes for GPS users” & “How to create your own GPS walk files” available on request, subscribers-only (see GPS Navigation and contact WalkGPS).
- Cancel anytime, no questions.
- A 50% discount applies for eligible members of bushwalking clubs (coupon number required).
- Non-subscribers have access to many of the walks but no access to newly added walk pages (currently 13; about 20% of total) and no emailed update notices; Visit this page to see a total list of private and public walk info.
- $20 per year for a standard subscription and $10 per year for eligible bushwalking club members (with coupon).
- This site wasn’t created to make money; it was created, and is run to encourage and support people to get out and enjoy the amazing bushwalks WA’s Perth region has to offer. Your contribution to the annual fee will help cover costs and keep the site up-to-date and running.